Our highly trained and specialised staff adhere to very strict guidelines for work performance, food safety and handling, as well as Catering By Design’s code of conduct for their appearance and etiquette.
All our staff:
- Understand and comply with NSW Food Authority guidelines
- Have completed a Covid-19 Awareness of Food Safety course
- Hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certification if serving alcohol
- Wear our distinctive Catering By Design uniform so you won’t have to wonder if you are speaking with a member of the catering service team or with a guest
- Attend regular staff training days
- Are dedicated to serving at your event and won’t rush off to another
- Have a “can do” and willing attitude
Each staff member wears our exclusive Catering by Design uniforms so they are easily identifiable for you and your guests. We always bring our own equipment – from tea towels and detergent to pots, pans and utensils. Before we leave, we make sure everything is as clean (or cleaner) than when we arrived. Guaranteed!
Every team member shares our core philosophy which is:
- To be of service to our clients
- To be happy at every event